- 2.1: Home
- 2.2: About Us
- 2.3: Employers
- 2.4: Job Seekers
- 2.5: Blog
- 2.6: Options Online
- 2.7: Salary Guides
- 2.8: Contact Us
- 03 9620 9600
Advice for Job Seekers
Our recruitment specialists have been helping job seekers succeed in finding their ideal job in Accounting, Finance, Financial Services, Business Administration and Support since 1999.
Our experienced consultants have first-hand industry knowledge and years of recruitment experience, so they can offer outstanding career advice, give you market insight, help you update your resume, prepare for an interview and guide you through the client's interview and selection process. Learn more about how we help you..
At Accountancy Options and Options in Finance and MarketWide Options we care about your success. When you speak with us, you will realise that not all recruitment agencies are the same!
Back to Basics Guide with start-to-finish interview advice - from interview preparation to closing the deal with an employer
Common Interview Questions Guide helps you give some serious thought to how you will respond to those common, but sometimes trickier, interview questions
Writing an effective resume, with tips on what to include in your CV (and what to leave out!)
Writing a cover letter, with advice on how to get a potential employer's attention
Negotiating your Salary, with advice on how to negotiate a pay rise with your employer
You can find more tips and advice on our blog.
- The top five mistakes people make in interviews
- Switching careers - how to move into an accounting or finance job
- How to pass automated screening processes when you're applying for jobs
- Five benefits of doing temporary and contract work
Other Useful Websites:
- ATO with tax calculators, superannuation, PAYG and other information
- Fair Work Commission to learn about Agreements, Awards and Minimum Conditions
- CPA Australia for Professional Development, CPA Program and Knowledge portals
- Australian Immigration for visitors (non residents) seeking work within Australia