- 2.1: Home
- 2.2: About Us
- 2.3: Employers
- 2.4: Job Seekers
- 2.5: Blog
- 2.6: Options Online
- 2.7: Salary Guides
- 2.8: Contact Us
- 03 9620 9600
How We Help You Succeed
The key to getting the right job is finding a recruitment agency that is honest, pro-active, personable and professional.
You should select an agency that listens to your goals, employs consultants with relevant industry experience, offers practical advice, keeps you informed, has strong networks to promote you, and can demonstrate their capability through testimonials and partnerships with leading employers.
Accountancy Options and Options in Finance and MarketWide Options offer you all of that. We help you clarify your career goals, then partner you throughout the job application process, so you are highly effective in the shortest of timeframes.
When you register with us, we will:
1. meet with you to listen to your career aspirations and offer advice
2 review your CV (resume) to ensure it highlights the relevant facts
3. conduct skills testing in the comfort and privacy of our offices
4. search for job opportunities that are well suited to you
5. keep in regular contact with you whilst we search for your ideal role
6. discuss your preferences of employers, industries, suburbs, etc
7. utilise our networks to search for your ideal role
8. promote you to relevant employers
9. guide you through employer's interview and selection processes
10. help you negotiate terms and conditions of any offers
But, it doesn't end there, because we'll remain in regular contact with you whilst you settle into your new role.