- 2.1: Home
- 2.2: About Us
- 2.3: Employers
- 2.4: Job Seekers
- 2.5: News
- 2.6: Options Online
- 2.7: Salary Guides
- 2.8: Contact Us
- 03 9620 9600
In addition to our Accounting, Finance, Financial Services and Business Support jobs, we are proud to promote these FEATURED JOBS due to their unique or highly sought after qualities.
Our featured jobs generally receive an overwhelming response from high quality applicants with relevant experience. We recommend you apply without hesitation if one sounds like the perfect next step along your career path.
Head of Data
Large financial institution encompassing funds management requires a Head of Data to set strategy and liaise with clients. This is a new role in Melbourne CBD
- Financial Services
- Client Focus
This large well known financial services provider is one of the dominators in the industry and is undergoing additional technological investment and recent restructuring.
- A new role has arisen for a Head of Data to lead and manage the team driving data innovation and analytics. Responsibilities will include:
- Customer driven data-set architecture
- Maximising data effectiveness
- Develop strategic solutions
- Manage data overlaps
- Manage vendor relationships
- Be a progressive thinker and outwit competitors
The successful candidate will have Data strategy road-map experience from within financial services and be a forward thinker. You will have excellent client relationship skills and be willing to challenge the industry norms.
Please apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com for an opportunity of interview.
Financial Reporting Accountant
Financial Reporting Accountant required for 12 month contract. Ideal step for a problem solving, forward thinking professional
- 12 month fixed term contract for a Financial Reporting Accountant
- CBD based amidst the hustle and bustle of Melbourne
- A role with varied and challenging responsibilities
Reputable leader within Banking and Finance, this national organisation is a household name and an employer of choice.
- A forward thinking team who seek out and embrace change and growth
- A business that puts both it's employees and customers first
- A fantastic office environment that is both flexible and progressive
The Role Description
This role is a 12 month, fixed term opportunity for a hardworking Financial Reporting Accountant. It should be seen as an entry level role with actively managed pathways.
- Financial management of business unit P&L, spend analysis, balance sheets, journals and management of fixed assets
- Issue investigation and resolution
- Financial report production
- Analysis and commentary or plans, budgets and project progress reporting
- Forecasting of P&L and balance sheets
- Provide all round business case support
- Adhere to business policies and procedures
- Maintenance of planning/forecasting models
- Business partnering with various units across the company
- Stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Actively manage risk and compliance matters
- Continual assessment of processes, reports and documentation
THE SKILLS REQUIRED
- CA, CIMA or CPA preferred
- Undergraduate qualification with post graduate qualification
- Experience in management and/or financial reporting
- Capable of working in a high paced environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Sound business acumen
- An ability to analyse, problem solve and influence
- Achievement focused with a desire for continuous learning
- Can you meet all of the above as well as bring substantial hands on SAP experience?
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with a strong company and established team.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for an opportunity of interview.
Accounts Payable - Payroll
Fixed Term contract until end of 2017, potential extension for the right candidate.
Support College financial management and administrative functions.
Ensure the accurate and timely processing of the Payroll and Accounts payable functions.
This position is to start ASAP and is a fixed term contract lasting until the end of 2017 - there is the possibility of an extension for the right candidate going well into next year.
While the role is predominantly focused on transnational accounting you will also be happy to answer calls when needed, tend to queries from students and teachers and be a great administrative all rounder.
Pay is dependent on experience but will be between $50k-$60k.
Role is located close to Essendon and is interviewing immediately.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please send your resume to email@example.com today for the opportunity of interview.
EA to CFO/Company Secretary
3 DAYS A WEEK - Support the CFO of this large NFP Organsisation with all board & committee support. Friendly, supportive team
- Leading NFP | Inner East | Professional, fun office culture
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- $83,000 package (pro-rata) | Salary packaging benefits
A part time opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant or Board/Committee Administrator to support the CFO of a leading provider of Aged Care services. This is a highly administrative role for a proactive, forward thinking, highly organized individual who thrives on stakeholder engagement.
Reporting to the CFO/Company Secretary your responsibilities will include:
- Support with diary management, screening calls, stakeholder engagement, organise meetings
- Attend and minute Board & Sub Committee meeting's
- Notice of meeting, agendas, report preparation and collation
- Uploading of papers (Diligent Boardbooks)
- Archiving of meeting papers
- Coordinate off-site meetings
- Arrange catering requirements
- Update and maintain Committee calendars
- Maintain Registers
- And much more!
The successful candidate:
- Must have EA/Board and Committee administration experience
- Have excellent attention to detail and be highly organised
- Be able to manage multiple tasks
- And above all have a friendly, can do and approachable personality
If you love being the face of the company and want to work in a progressive office, then contact Belinda Stolfa on (03) 9620 9600.